2019 TRAIL BUILDING Get your dig on this season with NATO! Trail building season is…
Join us on Saturday, October 15th to help re-route one of West Mag’s iconic trails.
We are looking for 6-10 volunteers to help improve the flow on Clear Cut (at the bottom of Süper Vü).
This trail improvement will feature the construction of several new sections to eliminate unsustainable, fall-line segments and make the trail more user-friendly for both up- and downhill travel.
Come join us on the 15th!
When: Saturday, October 15th from 9-3
Where: Meet at the main parking lot on Haul Road/CR132W (1 mile west of the intersection of Haul/Magnolia and 119)
Standard (pandemic-era) health and safety protocols are in play:
- Wear a mask if you are un-vaccinated, in close proximity to others, and/or just feel better with a mask on.
- Wear close-toed shoes/boots.
- Sunscreen/protection is highly recommended.
- Bring (and wear) some gloves.
- Bring sufficient water and food to sustain you throughout the day.
- Let one of the NATO team leaders know if you aren’t feeling well.
- If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms (coughing, fever, etc.) or have been exposed to someone with COVID within 14 days of the 21st, please stay home and let us know so we can fill your spot.
We are really looking forward to improving this section of classic, Ned trail.
Come join the fun!